Safety requirements set high standards to the dosing and packaging of chemicals. Our portioning and dosing systems are used in assembly, closing and packaging machines. They can also be integrated into existing installations. So you always get a solution.
Machines for thin and thick liquids
Liquid products require require specific dosing and these tailored solutions in turn proven expertise. Parema advises and provides dosing techniques with very different characteristics, which cover the entire spectrum from thin liquids to viscous media with delicate structure.
- petrochemicals, such as engine and gearbox oil, gasoline, alcohol, frost protection
- cleaning chemicals, such as detergents, cleaning agents, glass detergents, dishwashing detergents, car care products
- plant chemicals, such as pesticides and herbicides
The variety of dosing has an equally large variety of closures. Depending on the afvulnauwkeurigheid, flexibility, capacity, product purity and of course the safety of the operating personnel, Parema offers expert advice based on the latest innovative techniques.
Machine types and properties
- semi and fully automatic filling and sealing machines (filling volumes from a few ml to max. 25 liters in enkelkops- to 24 kopsuitvoering)
- Monoblock machines (filling and closing to 330 st./min)
- packaging equipment for packaging (until 1500 st./min)
- complete lines
- MDM (Coriolis mass flow measuring devices)
- IDF (magnetic-inductive mass flow measuring devices)
- Volume dosing
- branchy maximum capacity up to 60 / min but continuously to 400 st./min for screw, plug, push locks, stoppers, trigger and dispenser pumps riser.
- Processing of all common caps
- for specific tasks, such as multi-packs
- but also other ultrasonic welding and adhesive techniques
- bottles uitblaasinstallaties
- Grouping of packaging
- bets in trays and boxes
- removal and assembly of products
- Drive by servomotors include a continuous adjustment of the processing
- CIP systems for automatic cleaning and sterilization of the filling system
- optimal accessibility and maximum reliability
- High accuracy
- Also for difficult to handle products
Machines for powder and granulates
Dispensing powdered chemicals (including detergents and fertilizers), or agents in the form of pellets or granules, is an art. It is our business, where we combine our own experiences in an innovative way with the latest technologies. That has not gone unnoticed; Parema together with Optima Consumer for many years as a leader in this field.
In our own test facilities at Optima every product tested separately in order to achieve the best possible result for you. Maintaining quality of the product, capacity and accuracy are the three most important criteria.
A complete packaging system is first combined with a base / transport machine and a closing machine and, if desired supplemented with numerous other functions. Optima Consumer provides separate and monoblock machines as well as complete turnkey lines.
- volumetric and gravimetric bulk material from 100 mg to 30 kg
- linear fillers
- weight fillers
- volume dosing
- operation systems, such as bottles uitblaasinstallaties, group, place, remove and mount
- assembling machines
- monoblock machines
- lines to packaging
- up to 400 packs / min
- servo controlled